Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
Brady has been complaining about wanting a break and leaving this past week due to polling. B-dubs gave him a little vacation, that's all. I thought calling others Nazis is perfectly fine on Resetera. Huh, guess I was wrong.

Send him an invite here and I'm sure Nintex and him will have amazing conversations in the political thread.
More and more people are calling out Nep's blatant antisemitism and mod double standards. Even the inmates suck ups can see the blatant double standard in moderation.
Averon dateline='[url=tel:1705178588' wrote: 1705178588[/url]']
More and more people are calling out Nep's blatant antisemitism and mod double standards. Even the inmates suck ups can see the blatant double standard in moderation.

That was different
Also, where's Nep? Why is B-Dubs acting like he's her bitch taking all the shots from the inmates to defend her? Can Nep not speak for herself? She's certainly not shy in voicing her opinion. Strange how Nep is more than willing to finally STFU in this case lol
Shouldn’t we be applauding Dubs for gaslighting the vegetables? It seems like something we should be encouraging
(01-09-2024, 06:56 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/ohio-governor-dewine-announces-extremely-restrictive-new-regulations-on-adult-trans-healthcare-borderline-total-elimination-of-trans-healthcare.802476/page-2?post=117252099#post-117252099

Quote: Cop User Banned (1 Week): Inflammatory accusations against another member
Malakym wrote:
Zyrokai wrote:This is not productive at all and offensive to me as an Ohioan.
We see you transphobe, keep caring about language and not people in a thread about genocide.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2024-ot-1-doom-eternal.800787/page-23?post=117559665#post-117559665
Zyrokai wrote:I learned my lesson. I posted something that, after I took a step back, realized why it was interpreted badly but I was called things that made my jaw hit the floor. It messed me up for a week and I still don't feel right. Almost asked for an account ban for myself. It completely shattered me. I think it's best if I just post in this thread + Gaming only.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2024-ot-1-doom-eternal.800787/page-23?post=117561624#post-117561624

Greg NYC3 wrote:I'm going to sound like an old man yelling at clouds (which I am most of the time) but when I was younger I feel that it was possible to debate people, especially people with bad/unpopular ideas, with sound reasoning and get them to a point where they're willing to admit that maybe they were wrong. That's no longer the case. In today's world it's just so easy to for people with bad ideas retreat into safe spaces filled with like-minded people willing to tell them that their terrible ideas are great and that they should actually go farther that's it's mostly a waste of time to even try.

I hate to sound so defeatist but it's just the reality of the way most people are interacting with each other and the internet. I feel like it's a problem that just going to continue to get worse over time because I'm seeing more and not less fragmentation of social groups as I get older.
 Thinking
Hap Shaughnessy dateline='[url=tel:1705179464' wrote: 1705179464[/url]']
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2024-ot-1-doom-eternal.800787/page-23?post=117561624#post-117561624

Greg NYC3 wrote:I'm going to sound like an old man yelling at clouds (which I am most of the time) but when I was younger I feel that it was possible to debate people, especially people with bad/unpopular ideas, with sound reasoning and get them to a point where they're willing to admit that maybe they were wrong. That's no longer the case. In today's world it's just so easy to for people with bad ideas retreat into safe spaces filled with like-minded people willing to tell them that their terrible ideas are great and that they should actually go farther that's it's mostly a waste of time to even try.

I hate to sound so defeatist but it's just the reality of the way most people are interacting with each other and the internet. I feel like it's a problem that just going to continue to get worse over time because I'm seeing more and not less fragmentation of social groups as I get older.
 Thinking

So close, yet so far
Quote:
Quote:OK, Nep got into this before, but we are working on a new moderation framework for political threads going forward. There's going to be obvious growing pains as we talk it out and solidify the policy, making sure we're all on the same page.

Just to be clear - the administrator who blamed the collective nation of Jewish people for genocide - Nepenthe - is going to be a major part of setting the rules going forward for political discussion on this forum?
[Image: 89NdmGT.jpg]
Love that we have constructive feedback accounts to post here, delicious drama.

[Image: gal-gadot-red-carpet-2.jpg?w=683]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/bulls-ring-of-honor-ceremony-gets-ugly-as-fans-loudly-boo-jerry-krause-in-front-of-his-widow.805191/

Surprise they are not justifying grave dancing. Maybe because the dude was only a shitty sports figure, but still.
Did he say anything wrong about Trans folx?
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
Gameboy Nostalgia dateline='[url=tel:1705181180' wrote: 1705181180[/url]']
Did he say anything wrong about Trans folx?

It seems that he is only hated because Jordan blame him for a lot of stuff on the Bulls. 

Yeshrug
I was thinking it might be fun to join a terrorist organisation but in an administrative position. Yes Hello, Hamas Central. No, sorry they’re not available at the moment. They’re busy doing evil stuff until lunch. Can I take a message?
(01-13-2024, 07:05 PM)PogiJones wrote: Maybe some of you are better informed than me, but as of last month I had never heard the word "Houthi", and I can guarantee to you that neither had 90% of all these Houthi Experts that seem to be popping up everywhere, like we all have a Houthi working with us in the accounting department.

Nepenthe has almost finished reading a book about them.  And shes assured us it's not that hard to understand or pick a side.
This is going to be a very fun year
- JeffMarvel's glorious return
- Drama from mods' bullshit double standard in moderation getting called out
- Nep's antisemitism is front annd center in the minds of the inmates

We eatin' good this weekend  Rejoice
This is the joke I wrote for Gervais’s next Netflix special.

So I was watching that stuff on the news about the Middle East and that. Woo. It’s all kicking off there innit yeah. But yeah. I was watching the news right about the Hamas and it was all about these tunnels they built. Love building tunnels don’t they that Hamas. It’s like their favourite thing. Building tunnels n that. Well, apart from be-heading babies. (Thigh slap. Slight chuckle. Pause for laughter.) Oh stop it! No, really. I shouldn’t say that. It sounds bad. 

But yeah. I was watching the news all about the Hamas and that and they had this spokesman on right. This Hamas spokesman was on and he said, “We don’t want war with Israel. We want peace with Israel.” And I thought “well, maybe you should have learned to build bridges instead of tunnels then.” (Thigh slap. Exasperated eye roll. Pause for laughter.) No stop it. Honestly. You lot will get me cancelled you will. Honestly.
These dudes gonna be too depressed before the election to even get off the couch to vote.
(01-13-2024, 10:57 PM)Snoopy wrote: This is the joke I wrote for Gervais’s next Netflix special.

So I was watching that stuff on the news about the Middle East and that. Woo. It’s all kicking off there innit yeah. But yeah. I was watching the news right about the Hamas and it was all about these tunnels they built. Love building tunnels don’t they that Hamas. It’s like their favourite thing. Building tunnels n that. Well, apart from be-heading babies. (Thigh slap. Slight chuckle. Pause for laughter.) Oh stop it! No, really. I shouldn’t say that. It sounds bad. 

But yeah. I was watching the news all about the Hamas and that and they had this spokesman on right. This Hamas spokesman was on and he said, “We don’t want war with Israel. We want peace with Israel.” And I thought “well, maybe you should have learned to build bridges instead of tunnels then.” (Thigh slap. Exasperated eye roll. Pause for laughter.) No stop it. Honestly. You lot will get me cancelled you will. Honestly.

building tunnels is hamas's way of extending an olive branch, bonding with israel over shared interests

Found opposite Nintex

Quote:Not surprised by Germany's latest moves, it's one of the OG white trash nations and their entire policy regarding the conflict has been to offload their historical guilt onto Palestinians. I don't like Turkish nationalism but it's going to be sooo nice when it reaches a critical mass there and the racist anti-Palestinian policies start getting reversed. The sea of tears from German liberals and fascists alike will be legendary.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/south-africa-accuses-israel-of-genocidal-acts-in-gaza-court-hearing-are-live-now.804309/post-117537303
(01-13-2024, 10:57 PM)Snoopy wrote: This is the joke I wrote for Gervais’s next Netflix special.

"Mr. Trump, there are many conflicts around the world right now that the US is involved in. You've said Joe Biden is leading us into World War 3. How would you for instance, handle the war between Hamas and Israel different than your opponent?"

"You know Hamas likes to build tunnels right and so do the Jews apparently. They've been building what I call Jew tunnels all over the place actually I guess they like that better than the Golan Heights. Anyway I was really impressed these are not just little hidey holes. They make ceilings, floors, doors and everything they are tippy top. They were so sad when those trucks came and poured in all that concrete. Now that's kind of interesting right and I thought to myself, wow they share a passion, they really do and I felt really strongly about it. So they both want to go deeper and we should improve their relationship."

Trumps
3 users liked this post: LoverOfCycles, Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/nyc-synagogue-ordered-to-vacate-due-to-secret-underground-tunnels.804507/page-2?post=117483855#post-117483855
Quote: Cop User Banned (1 month): Antisemitism
Sho_Nuff82 wrote:"We have the right to annex neighboring properties" is big colonizer energy.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/nyc-synagogue-ordered-to-vacate-due-to-secret-underground-tunnels.804507/page-2?post=117485442#post-117485442
Quote: Cop User Banned (2 Weeks): Platforming bigoted content
CrocM wrote:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/south-africa-accuses-israel-of-genocidal-acts-in-gaza-court-hearing-are-live-now.804309/page-4?post=117562038#post-117562038

Quote: Cop User Banned (1 week): inflammatory commentary over a series of posts
rzks21 wrote:Having the German white supremacist government cease their enablement of genocide to focus on internal instability would be helpful enough.

Anyway, the Namibian presidency got it right and called out these genocidal mythomaniacs:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/comic-era-despite-his-unique-premise-as-a-clone-of-superman-and-lex-why-is-superboy-conner-kent-kon-el-struggling-to-find-a-place.805245/
A second later
Planetsmasher
Quote:Because he was dead for a really long time and writers seem way more interested in writing an actual father/son dynamic with Clark and Jon, I guess.
Does he seriously hits F5 to refresh?
(01-13-2024, 11:41 PM)Uncle wrote: building tunnels is hamas's way of extending an olive branch, bonding with israel over shared interests

Quote:who tf made this

Someone who clearly doesn't know anything about Mario HUDs  Camby
(01-13-2024, 06:58 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
b-dubs wrote:OK, listen up.

I can see why you might not get the Brady ban at first glance. It seems like he is talking about the Houtis, and he could very well be, the problem is that no bombing campaign is without civilian casualties. Also, the post that Brady quoted specifically discussed the bombing of Yemen in general, which affects the citizenry beyond the Houtis. Knowing this, Brady is essentially conflating the Houtis with the average Yemini civilian who just wants to live their life.

Keep in mind, while we have banned people for going to bat for or downplaying the Houtis, that does not mean you get to conflate the average Yemini citizen with them. Discussing topics like this require a certain amount of tact, you cannot just shoot from the hip and expect everything to be ok.

If you like the guy and want him around then tell him to shape up, the kinda stuff he's been doing isn't the sort of thing that lets someone stick around for very long. Don't believe me, ask Voli and he'll tell you how it works in regards to this sort of posting.
Oh, so now the citizenry being affected matters?

(01-13-2024, 09:00 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
Quote:OK, Nep got into this before, but we are working on a new moderation framework for political threads going forward. There's going to be obvious growing pains as we talk it out and solidify the policy, making sure we're all on the same page.
lol

(01-13-2024, 11:47 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: Found opposite Nintex

Quote:Not surprised by Germany's latest moves, it's one of the OG white trash nations and their entire policy regarding the conflict has been to offload their historical guilt onto Palestinians. I don't like Turkish nationalism but it's going to be sooo nice when it reaches a critical mass there and the racist anti-Palestinian policies start getting reversed. The sea of tears from German liberals and fascists alike will be legendary.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/south-africa-accuses-israel-of-genocidal-acts-in-gaza-court-hearing-are-live-now.804309/post-117537303
"White replacement theory is a racist conspiracy theory, and I can't wait until it happens because it'd be a good thing!"
man they really hate while people.  What is this?
Jews are also white too. Just in case there's any confusion.
Quote:Namibia responds to the news of Germany taking defense of Israel

This is our world now. Diplomacy by twitter.
3 users liked this post: Potato, Taco Bell Tower, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth